So i have been reading many articles on this subject, and the majority of them are for the use of marijuana controlling type 1 and 2 diabetes. I have read some articles against the use of it, but that was 2 out of 14.. and their views and examples were more opinions, not facts. I have also read a few articles on using cannabis plant extracts in some of the drugs used to treat diabetes.
I am for the use, for many reasons (I’ve used it for many years and have never had any problems or complications, and it seems to do more good than evil) and so on.
Now when i say goods, i literally mean it does good to your body. For example;
- anti-inflammatory action, it will help rid of any inflammation in the arteries, due to common complications that go along with diabetes.
- It acts as a “neuroprotective”, it can reduce the pain that comes along with neuropathy by activating receptors in the brain/body.
- It also acts as a “vasodilator”, helping circulation.
- Lowers blood sugars ( pretty big fucking benefit).
- Lowers blood pressure over time (which also is a benefit considering you are pretty much guaranteed to have hypertension by the time you are 30 and have diabetes).
Just a few benefits…
The downfall of using it,
well….i haven’t found any other than of course the damage done to the lungs, and the “mind altering” state and possibly forgetting to do your insulin, etc.
But seriously whatever anyone has heard or read on this subject, good or bad, i would really like to hear more about this so i can go off more of just internet articles,personal articles and a few doctor interviews…
So feedback would be nice/helpful!
But what about the Third variable known as the munchies???